Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I can’t believe today was the last class with 20.109…
I still clearly remember the first day in lecture and being scared to take my first CI-M class at MIT. There were definitely ups and downs throughout this semester but what pulled me through were the inspirations I gained from the professors, support from the instructors, the staff members and my best lab partner. I could not have asked for a better 20.109 team who were always there for the students and putting efforts and time to guide us through.

At first, I complained a lot about how much time I spent for this class but thinking about it now, the time I spent in this class built up to shape me become a creative thinker and a better researcher. I learned how to set up experiments right, evaluate the results and analyze what experimental factors lead to the results. 

Although it was nerve-racking, the journal club presentation and the research proposal really helped me get used to speaking in front of others, deliver my thoughts clearly and how to do research on topics that I am interested in. I also learned the impact of effective slides and the layout of research papers. The BE communication lab and the workshops were a great help.
 I am certain that I will carry what I learned in this class to other BE classes 
and hopefully do well J

I am so thankful for taking this class and I can’t believe this is my last blog post.
So far, this was my favorite course 20 class and I already miss it.

Thank you all for being such a great, supportive community <3

No comments:

Post a Comment