Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Reflection on Mod 3



I loved the integration of electrical and biological elements in this module. I think this has been the most bio-engineering-y thing I've ever done and I think it serves to show that there are no limits to what you can do with biological engineering. This whole class has been very eye- opening in terms of the scope of possibilities within the field. Today lighting up the LED with our virus-battery was super exciting! 





And then when it went out 5 seconds later was a little sad. Related image

But... I'm still very excited to bring it home and show my family and explain how we built it and how it works! I'm trying to think of ways it went wrong and I wish we had time to go back and trouble shoot and re-design the battery to optimize it. I'd love to get one going for a couple minutes! Overall, this was a great experience and I want to thank both the 20.109 instructors and Angie and Jifa for all their time/ effort- it is very much appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment