Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Best Part of 20.109

20.109 has been one of my favorite classes I've taken at MIT.  I really enjoyed how each module related to something completely different and allowed us to get an idea for the full range of bioengineering.  I learned that as a bioengineer, I could work in many different areas of science and still make an impact.

The teaching staff was also amazing.  They were always so helpful and made themselves available whenever we needed help.  Not only were they super helpful when it came to assignments, but they also made sure we were OK when we were at a stressful point in the semester.  Whenever I was having a particularly rough week, it was so nice to see the teaching staff was still smiling even though I knew that they had been in lab late finishing up our experiments.

I really enjoyed 20.109.  It was one class that I felt was truly applicable to my life as well as being fun to go to.  Thanks to everyone who helped make this class awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment